Creekwatch Villas is a peaceful community consisting of 48 townhomes settled on Cap’n Sams Creek. With marsh and tidal creek views, they are sure to take your breath away. If you’re lucky enough, you may even take in the sights of deer frolicking, various species of birds, or even dolphins swimming just a few feet away. There are tons of wildlife to compliment the beauty of Creekwatch Villas. When residents are not busy taking in the sights and sounds, they can be found enjoying the amenities. The amenities available to all homeowners and renters include the private neighborhood pool, walking distance to the community crabbing dock and kayak/canoe launch, and not to mention the observation deck offering gorgeous sunsets year-round.
If you wish to make any exterior modifications to your home, please submit the Seabrook Island Architectural Review Committee Form (SIPOA- ARC). As a liaison for the Board of Directors, we will submit your request to them for approval. Pending the nature of your request, we try to process all approvals within 2 weeks.
Documents + Resources
- Quick Reference Guide for Homeowners and Realtors 2023
- Creekwatch Villas Rules and Regulations 1/2/2019
- Amended and Restated Covenants and Bylaws of Creek Watch Villas Sept18,2014
- Creekwatch Villas Plat Map
- Creekwatch Villas Flood Zone Information
- SIPOA ARC Resources
- SIPOA ARC Request Form
- Town of Seabrook Permit Resources
- Association and Regime Storm Preparedness Guide
- Creekwatch Villas Community Guidelines 2023
Contact our Creek Watch representative for assistance.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
3714 Betsy Kerrison Pkwy, Suite I,
Johns Island, SC 29455