The essence of Seabrook can be felt from the decks of any one of the 15 Duneloft Cottage Homes. Whether enjoying the daily changes in the marsh as the tidal creek comes and goes or taking a stroll to the nearby crabbing dock and kayak launch, you will be instantly refreshed. Duneloft offers two-bedroom, cottage living at about 1,200 square feet with two bedrooms, screened porches and decks and under unit parking.
If you wish to make any exterior modifications to your home, please submit the Seabrook Island Architectural Review Committee Form (SIPOA- ARC). As a liaison for the Board of Directors, we will submit your request to them for approval. Pending the nature of your request, we try to process all approvals within 2 weeks
- Quick Reference Guide for Homeowners and Realtors 2023
- Duneloft Villas Covenants & By-Laws
- Duneloft Villas Standards
- Duneloft Villas Floor Plan
- SIPOA ARC Resources
- SIPOA ARC Request Form
- Town of Seabrook Permit Resources
- Association and Regime Storm Preparedness Guide
- Duneloft Villas Covenants and Restrictions Amendment #2 (October 2019)
Contact our Duneloft Villas representative for assistance.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
3714 Betsy Kerrison Pkwy, Suite I,
Johns Island, SC 29455