Heron Point Villas
Nestled amongst Horseshoe Cove Creek, Heron Point Villas boasts fabulous marsh and Bohicket River views. These 18 villas and their western exposure allow any guest to take in overwhelming sunsets. The villas range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and are 638 to 1,300 square feet and come with access to their own swimming pool just a quick walk away.
If you wish to make any exterior modifications to your home, please submit the Seabrook Island Architectural Review Committee Form (SIPOA- ARC). As a liaison for the Board of Directors, we will submit your request to them for approval. Pending the nature of your request, we try to process all approvals within 2 weeks
Document + Resources
- Quick Reference Guide for Homeowners and Realtors 2020
- Heron Point Villas Covenants and By-Laws
- Heron Point Villas Horizontal Property Regime Rules & Regulations
- Heron Point Villas Amended and Restated Master Documents
- Heron Point Villas and Heron Point Pool Plat Map
- Heron Point Villas Floor Plan
- SIPOA ARC Resources
- SIPOA ARC Request Form
- Town of Seabrook Permit Resources
- Association and Regime Storm Preparedness Guide
Contact our Heron Point representative for assistance.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
3714 Betsy Kerrison Pkwy, Suite I,
Johns Island, SC 29455