On a bi-weekly or customized schedule, Reliable Property Inspectors will visit and inspect the interior and exterior of your home. We provide our Inspectors with a customized and comprehensive inspection check list to document all areas of the home and its condition.
Included in our Home Management Program, prior to any guest or owner arrival, our Property Inspectors and Housekeeping Supervisors will perform a pre-inspection check of the home. This service includes setting the temperature, turning on an entry light or two, prep-cleaning, and so much more. This ensures you and your guests arrive to a clean and safe home.
When you sign up for our Home Management Program you get the Reliable Extra’s. We have you covered from lightbulb and HVAC filter replacement to 24/7 Emergency Response, we make sure to take care of your home as if it was our own.
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Guaranteed Communication with Owners on All Issues or Repairs
- Customized Inspection Scheduling
- Comprehensive Inspection Checklist
- HVAC Filter and Lightbulb Replacement (Within Reach)
- Inspection Reports requested and sent via email or mail
- Priority Scheduling for Handyman, Maintenance and Housekeeping Services
- Mail + Package Forwarding Service
- Ensure Home is Clean and Ready for Guests
- Turn on Entry Lights
- Set Temperature to desired A/C or Heat
- Turn on Ice Maker
The Extra’s + A La Carte Services
What happens if I rent my home?
Exclusive to our Home Management customers is our Rental Support Service. This is a comprehensive service provided to those of our homeowners who rent their properties.
- Guaranteed Communication with Local Rental Companies
- Housekeeping Turnover Service
- Mid-Stay Housekeeping Services (upon request)
- Lost and Found Item Retrieval and Documentation
- Reliable Laundry Facilities
- Guest Supplies and Toiletries
Contact Reliable Home Managers regarding your Personal Home Management needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
3714 Betsy Kerrison Pkwy, Suite I,
Johns Island, SC 29455